Harvesting & Logistics
- Steepland Harvesting Programme
- Automation & Robotics PGP Programme
- Small Grower Harvesting – Innovative Harvest Systems 2021
- LIRO Project Reports
- LIRO Reports – Harvesting
- Harvesting External Publications
- Harvesting Theme Updates
The area of plantation forests harvested in New Zealand every year is forecast to continue increasing for at least the next decade. The productivity and safety of all harvesting operations are paramount, no more so than on the many steepland sites now reaching maturity and being harvested.
The Steep Land Harvesting research programme has achieved some major advances since it began in 2010, and the industry is rapidly adopting new technologies developed by the programme.
MPI PGP Funding & Programmes – Steep Land Harvesting
MPI PGP Business Case – Forestry Work in the Modern Age – Te Mahi Ngahere i te Ao Hurihuri